Mobile tennis wall wall made of stainless steel
The mobile tennis wall HitPartner Pro is the ideal training device for many stroke repetitions in a short time. It is ideal for women's, men's and of course children's training. The tennis ball hits the bounce board in short and constant intervals of about three seconds. The angle of the board is infinitely adjustable. This allows you to easily adjust your distance to the mobile tennis wall. Beginners simply stand closer to the wall in order to play the tennis ball in a more targeted way. Experienced players choose a more curved trajectory. The increased distance to the wall immediately makes it a little more difficult for you. This leads to a good concentration exercise for more experienced players. By the adjustment of the board straight bouncing balls, curved flight curves or also completely flat curves are made possible. This leads to a wide variety of hitting possibilities for many different levels.
Here you can order the mobile tennis wall in stainless steel with red fabric. You can find other versions on the overview page >> buy tennis wall <<.
The frame is made of stainless steel and is therefore particularly suitable for use in tennis clubs. If it rains longer and the mobile tennis wall stands unobserved on the club grounds, it doesn't matter. The weather-resistant frame copes well with this. The stable, light design qualifies the mobile tennis wall for permanent use in the club. Tripod springs secure the interlocking elements such as tent poles.
The tensioning fabric of the mobile tennis wall can also be very easily printed with a company logo as advertising space. So you can look for local sponsors, who support you with the purchase of the wall for your tennis club. You can order a >> tensioning fabric with an individual logo print << - just as easily as the mobile tennis wall - here in the shop.
Mobile tennis wall without rhythmic noise
The fabric and the impact board are designed in such a way that the mobile tennis wall operates as quietly as possible. Especially the players on the neighbouring courts in the club will be happy if the coach trains with an entire group of students on several tennis ball walls at the same time.
- Optimal for outdoor use
- Braked ball rebound speed
- Adjustable ball flight curves
- Very quiet in play mode
- Suitable for all surfaces
- Requires little space
- Tensioning fabric permeable to wind
- For beginners and advanced
- For children and adults
- In tennis clubs and during training
- Forehand, backhand, light volleys and overhead
- For targeted technique training or warm up
- Alone or in a team
- At home in the garden or on the terrace
- In the basement or garage
- Also for amusement parks and sports shops
Advantages / Benefits
- Fast technique improvement due to high repetition rate
- Sufficient time between strokes due to slowed down ball rebound speed
- Variable distances to the wall due to variable ball flight curves
- Enables exact technique training due to identical ball return no matter how fast you shoot
- High mobility due to low weight and quick assembly
- Little space required due to small footprint
- Low noise level due to cushioned ball bounce and ball impact
- No ball bouncing on the ground due to integrated springboard
- Hardly no ball losses due to the construction of the frame
|Dimensions:||Width 150 cm - depth 220 cm - height 220 cm|
|Floor space:||3,3 qm|
|Material:||Mesh / air permeable / B1|
|Dimensions:||Width 16 cm - length 142 cm - height 3 cm|
|Total weight with carton:||Approx. 20 kg|
|Packaging dimensions carton:||Width 40 cm - length 150 cm - height 11 cm|
|Scope of delivery:||Frame, tensioning fabric, impact board with holder, connecting elements, user manual |